Top Arkansas Rappers
With the largest two cities in the state, Little Rock and Pine Bluff, producing the majority of Arkansas rappers, with a few artists from the smaller towns, there has been a growing lineup of rappers from Arkansas. Completely overshadowed by other southern markets, Arkansas has never truly had a rap scene or been a known location for having a hip hop market. But with the growing popularity of rap music, along with the ease to become a rapper and rap star Bankroll Freddie opening the door by shedding light on Arkansas and possibly motivating and inspiring, things seem to be changing.
While in the 1990s and 2000s there were rappers from Arkansas, like Pine Bluff’s Loop Clique, 1540 and D.T.O Records, or Black Trump, but now there is somewhat an official music scene emerging that will hopefully solidify Arkansas as one of the top rap scenes in the country, or at least in the south. Since Arkansas is a small state with its largest city Little Rock holding less than 200,000 residents as the state only totals 3 million people, with the urban and black community being much smaller, it will take some time for an artist to gain traction in the rap game, but with Bankroll Freddie being one of the top rappers in the industry all is possible.
To begin the list, Bankroll Freddie is arguably one of the South’s top rappers. Signed to the same label of Lil Baby and Migos, Quality Control, Bankroll Freddie has worked with all of the top rap artists, from Megan Thee Stallion to 2Chainz to Young Dolph, since arriving on the scene with his hit song “Drip Like This”. Cee Kay, coming from Pine Bluff, has been making some noise for a few years now, already receiving millions of views on Youtube, while gaining a large following outside of Arkansas. The number one rising artist of Arkansas is PME Jaybee. Coming from Little Rock, in less than year his status as a southern rapper has been rising with thousands of views and being able to breakthrough into other rap markets outside of Arkansas. The list below is complete artists all who have similar talents and gifts, while mostly street rappers, Arkansas rappers have all the potential to create the country’s next top rap scene.
Top Arkansas Rappers
1. Bankroll Freddie (Helena), follow on Instagram: @Bankroll Freddie and watch on Youtube: Bankroll Freddie
2. BIC Fizzle, follow on Instagram: @BIC Fizzle and watch on Youtube: BIC Fizzle
4. PME Jaybee (Little Rock), follow on Instagram: @PME Jaybee and watch on Youtube: PME Jaybee
5. Kari Faux (Little Rock), follow on Instagram: @Kari Faux and watch on Youtube: Kari Faux
6. 1100 Phats (Little Rock), follow on Instagram: @1100 Phats and watch on Youtube: 1100 Phats
9. Mucho Reemo (Little Rock), follow on Instagram: @Mucho Reemo and watch on Youtube: Mucho Reemo
10. Young Quez (Pine Bluff), follow on Instagram: @Young Quez and watch on Youtube: Young Quez
11. NMNN Tuka, watch on Youtube: NMNN Tuka
12. 727 Fatboy, follow on Instagram: @727 Fatboy and watch on Youtube: 727 Fatboy
Honorable Mention Rappers from Arkansas:
Wuda | Feezi Redd | Rod D | EBK Fathead
A1Nino | Yung Eside | Yung2 | GG Glizzy
Top Arkansas Rappers Related Topics:
*Unofficial Order. The more popular artists that have the largest followers and subscribers, most listeners and views, and released the most recent music, are near the top.